 Local / Australia / 12259
Re: TL-2 Chiron - New model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:50:33 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Matthew Jeffery wrote:

   Gallery (post mod):

this ship is actually based off the TL-2 Chiron from the game R-Type Final

Cool. I love the clown shoes.

   as always, I need help overcoming certain problems (my camera being the most obvious. sorry about the pics, I will post better ones when my brother takes them with his camera)

I’m no photograhpy expert, but for a start may I suggest putting your light source in front of the model, and maybe adding at least one more of them.

cheers,

Allister.