 General / 47152
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 14:17:40 GMT

Ok, all basic brick sizes are a must for old grey and brown.  All basic plate
sizes are a must for old grey and brown.  All basic style bricks and plates are
a must for old grey and brown (arches, slopes, tiles).

All Minifig accessories, technic pieces, bionicle pieces, specialty theme pieces
like star wars engines and star wars 'guns' can be new grey and brown.

LEGO has really let me down.

If they can make track pieces in the old grey, then they still have the ability
to make all bricks in that color, and presumably brown as well.  Why going back
is so hard for them I'll never know.

I do know that I will never spend as much money on LEGO as I used to.

--Anthony

Re: Color Change - Final Update