 General / 47325
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 11:27:50 GMT

Anthony Sava wrote:
Jake contacted me and has asked me to post my opinion as to what specific parts
I'd like to see offered in Bulk that would make the Castle people happy, much
like the old grey train track makes the train people happy.

He suggested maybe Castle Wall pieces.
Yuk. I am an avid builder of things that would fit into the castle area,
but I don't want to caught dead with such a thing as a "castle wall
element". Or wooden palisades. Or BURPs (The "U" in BURP is not a joke...).

Walls are supposed to be made of bricks, plates and arches. Anything
else ist evil ;D

Yours, Christian Treczoks