 General / 47342
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 13:38:03 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
In lugnet.general, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
I'm actually more interested to know why you won't use S@H.

It's more expensive than anywhere else.  We have to pay tax AND
shipping on top of full retail prices.

So it's really nothing to do with S@H, but has to do with the concept of online
shopping in the first place?

Or TLC's concept of it.  I do plenty of shopping online, but usually
when I get notified of a 25% off sale so I know I'm getting at least
as good a deal as walking into a store.  SAH used to have more unique
items.  But now most of that is available at the LEGO stores without
the extra shipping charges.  Now, if only they weren't so far away...

Don