 General / 47339
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 13:33:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Jake McKee wrote:
I'm actually more interested to know why you won't use S@H.
Why should I? Too difficiult, too expensive (plus shipping!), and it is
an Online Shop, for heavens sake. There is nothing better for shopping
decisions than to go into a real shop and lay your hands on the product.

Agreed that there's nothing like putting your hands on it. But since 99.9% of
retailers wouldn't carry the ISD, for instance, would you prefer that we simply
don't do it, and concentrate only on things that a retailer *may* decide to
stock? (Remember, we don't and can't _force_ retailers to sell anything)

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison