 General / 47340
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 13:34:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

<big snip>

Maybe I should spin this around and ask the AFOLs to answer this: What can • I do
to "prove" that we are listening?

First Jake, it is not something you can do.

It is something that Lego as a company has to do.  Return to the original
colors
and make them the "universal" from this point forward.  Accept and realize
that
this mistake is on a scale that out weighs any good things that have been
done
in the past.  It is the right thing to do, but it is clear me that doing the
right thing is not what Lego is willing to do.  At the very least,
reformulate
these colors to be compatible with the older colors.

Greg