 General / 47433
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 01:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ken Bailey wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:
snip
< Begin Humorous Sarcasm >

Well, besides the
- MOC sets
- Santa Fe sets
- Metroliner
- Club Car
- Guarded Inn
- Black Falcon's Fortress
- USS Constellation
- Countless other various Legends sets
- Legends voting
- Blacksmith Shop MOC
- Santa Fe Cars MOC
- Current Bulk Program
- PaB
- Imperial Star Destoyer
- Rebel Blockade Runner
- UCS Snowspeeder
- Wright Flyer
- Sopwith Camel
- Red Baron
- Shell sets
- Seasonal sets (turkey, pumpkin, US flag, Christmas ornaments, etc.)
- Statue of Liberty
- Minifig Sculpture
- Darth Maul bust
- Special purchasing deals
- LEGO Mosaic
- Last shot of Cypress trees
- ...and whatever else I have up my sleeve

Other than that, you're right, we don't list much! :)

< /End Humorous Sarcasm >

Sorry Jake but I have to point out that all of the items listed above are/have
been only available to those who are able to use S@H or have a Lego brand name
store close to them ie; NOT the majority of shoppers.

For those of us that do not (or can't, for whatever reason) shop from S@H and
who do not have a Lego brand shop in their country, those items might as well
be on the moon.

I have to disagree.  Shop@Home is available in enough countries that I'm sure
that the majority of shoppers DO have access to a method of buying them.  Buying
an exclusive set is always more fun to in a LEGO brand name store, but buying
the same set through Shop@Home isn't really all that bad.  (Trust me--I've done
it several times.)