 General / 47434
Re: Color Change - Final Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 02:22:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Gregory wrote:
For those of us that do not (or can't, for whatever reason) shop from S@H
and who do not have a Lego brand shop in their country, those items might
as well be on the moon.

I have to disagree.  Shop@Home is available in enough countries that I'm sure
that the majority of shoppers DO have access to a method of buying them.
Buying an exclusive set is always more fun to in a LEGO brand name store,
but buying the same set through Shop@Home isn't really all that bad.  (Trust > me--I've done it several times.)

Yes, it might be ok, but you are missing several points here, without a LEGO
brand name store, there is absolutely zero chance of casual/impulse shoppers
buying an exclusive (never mind the fact that people like me never get the
chance to drool over a PAB wall) also the majority of casual/impulse shoppers
have never heard of Shop@Home.

Believe me, once I get my credit card down to manageable levels, I will
certainly be using Shop@Home (assuming they have anything I want by then ;-))