 General / 23666
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 02:59:44 GMT

"Chris Leach" <cleach@mediaone.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Jon Kozan writes:
In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:

[ ... lots of snippage ... ]

Another part that seems to be fairly rare - the 1x1 tile with the top clip
in red:

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2555.gif

I had a need for these recently and only found six in my parts box.
BrickBay turned up zero and Baylit turned up four.  I stopped at TRU to see
if I could find a set that had some of these but was unsuccessful.  Odd ...
I would not have figured this to be a hard to find part.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com