 General / 23385
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:13:50 GMT

They only came in 6590, I believe, one on top of the camper.  I own about 5-6
now ;-)

BTW, 1x1 blue tiles aren't THAT hard to come by - I must have dozens (I need to
sort them out of all of my bulk, though, and they AREN'T for sale).  StarHawk
II had quite a few from what I can remember.

James Simpson wrote:

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:

Other rare items include 2x2
clear tiles, white 2x2 inside corner regular slopes, and gray 2x2x3 corner
steep slopes.

The list goes on and on.

Gary Istok

Clear tiles?  I've never seen those.  When were they last released?