 General / 23426
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:33:23 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

BTW, 1x1 blue tiles aren't THAT hard to come by - I must have dozens (I need

<snip>

Tom, that would be like me saying "blue regular slope outside corners aren't that
hard to come by, I must have 150."  :-)

It all depends on what sets you bought in quantity in the past!

Gary Istok