 General / 23432
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:38:01 GMT

It makes you think...

Think about the possibilities for the LEGO modelmakers! I bet they can
have as much of a piece they want, in any color they wish! (2*4
trans-red bricks... *drool*)

--tobias

Duq wrote:

Seen that Chevvy on the cover of the Ultimate LEGO book? It's got 1x4 clear
tiles on top of the windscreen. I'd love a few of those, but I guess they're
LEGO modelmaker only...

Duq
"James Simpson" <jsimpson@rice.edu> wrote in message

Clear tiles?  I've never seen those.  When were they last released?