 General / 23989
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 04:58:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:

"James Simpson" <mitchjacko@cs.com> wrote in message

[ ... lots of snippage ... ]

Another part that seems to be fairly rare - the 1x1 tile with the top • clip
in red:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2555.gif

[snip]

I would not have figured this to be a hard to find part.

This part is also found in the new Shell promotional set #2540.

I have found that it also appears (x2) in 1269, the white Ninja.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

This part can also be found in the following sets:

2 in 2539 - Shell Promo: Batwing Flyer - #5
2 in 2540 - Shell Promo: Fright Knight's Catapult - #6
2 in 4002 - Boat: Riptide Racer
1 in 4552 - 9V Train: Cargo Crane
2 in 5315 - Accessories: Connectors
10 in 6160 - Aquazone: Singrays: Sea Scorpion
3 in 6902 - UFO: Space Plane

Most of these can still be found around in places.  If you can get the Sea
Scorpion (it was being uloaded for cheap not long ago at KBKids.com) you get
a jackpot of them.

Kim