 General / 23335

Subject:
What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:40:20 GMT

(canceled)

Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:43:05 GMT

"Jamie Obrien" <jamien@interworx.com.au> wrote in message
Hi, it seems strange, but i'm short a heap of these little doozies,
and they are hard to find. What's even harder for me to believe are
the prices which these doodahs seem to be going for. Is there any
reason for this rarity?
I'm actually considering hacking some 1x1 + clip pieces and hiding any
scaring/flahsing, but it depends on how desperate i get.

Are there any other pieces which don't seem uncommon BUT are hard to
come by?

Cheers
Jamie
<Timmy, the Root of All Evil???>

You are correct, they are hard to come by.  So are 1x1 blue tiles.  It took
me about three months of watching eBay and BrickBay to locate some 1x1 blue
tiles.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?