 General / 23421
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 13:51:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Selçuk Göre writes:

Clear tiles?  I've never seen those.  When were they last released?

The only set that have a clear tile (2x2) is one of the camper van sets, most probably 6590. The other, older camper van
set 6694 has 2x2 clear plates which is also rare I think, at least not in any 1980+ sets.

Selçuk

I have one 2x2 clear plate from Ambulance 6680, which I'm pretty sure came out
in the time frame of 1980 - 1982.