 General / 23381
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 18:31:55 GMT

richard marchetti wrote:

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:
The list goes on and on.

And I am the one that should lighten up?

=)

But seriously, let's see this list, Gary.  Do you have a text online with some
or all of these comments you make from time to time?  I'd certainly like to
read it...

-- Richard

Richard,  you can find some of what I've written on the lugnet.general page near
the bottom under "Links & Resources" - and click on "Gary Istok's History of LEGO
Series".  This is a rather unstructured series of articles that I've written.

Gary Istok