 General / 23412
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:03:33 GMT

James Simpson wrote:

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:

Other rare items include 2x2
clear tiles, white 2x2 inside corner regular slopes, and gray 2x2x3 corner
steep slopes.

The list goes on and on.

Gary Istok

Clear tiles?  I've never seen those.  When were they last released?

The only set that have a clear tile (2x2) is one of the camper van sets, most probably 6590. The other, older camper van
set 6694 has 2x2 clear plates which is also rare I think, at least not in any 1980+ sets.

Selçuk