 General / 23377
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:

Other rare items include 2x2
clear tiles, white 2x2 inside corner regular slopes, and gray 2x2x3 corner
steep slopes.

The list goes on and on.

Gary Istok

Clear tiles?  I've never seen those.  When were they last released?