 General / 23984
Re: What is the deal with 1x1 Blue Plates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2000 01:08:09 GMT

"James Simpson" <mitchjacko@cs.com> wrote in message

[ ... lots of snippage ... ]

Another part that seems to be fairly rare - the 1x1 tile with the top • clip
in red:

http://img.lugnet.com/ld/2555.gif

I had a need for these recently and only found six in my parts box.
BrickBay turned up zero and Baylit turned up four.  I stopped at TRU to • see
if I could find a set that had some of these but was unsuccessful.  Odd • ...
I would not have figured this to be a hard to find part.

This part is also found in the new Shell promotional set #2540.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

I have found that it also appears (x2) in 1269, the white Ninja.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com