 Color / 1488
Re: Variations in dark blue color.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:55:17 GMT

In lugnet.color, Dave Sterling wrote:

   Interestingly enough (speaking of new colors and technology), I’ve never heard anyone make mention of the flow-lines that were present in some of the metallic colors produced recently. And I’ll quell any complaining right now by telling everyone that the flow lines in metallics cannot be eliminated...period. :-) We’ve been trying for years. The only thing you can do is try and gate the part to hide the flow lines.

Do you mean the ‘swirl’ effect seen on some metallized bricks? I actually like that effect. :)

Steve