 Color / 1489
Re: Its starting to happen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:39:40 GMT

In lugnet.color, Barry D White wrote:
Hi there, im first time writer, long time reader, Baz.
I stayed quiet when Lego made the 'new' brown and grays.
You all said what i was thinking.
But.
The other day I received a Lego part that was on Bricklink as Brown. Its reddish
brown. So it looks odd. Im a bit upset but this is going to happen more and
more. People might not realise they're selling the new reddish brown or bluish
gray. It has happened once before to me. Has this happened to anyone else?
Im not mad. Lego made this one blunder. I will try and hold out as long as I can
and try hard to avoid the new brown and grays. I guess one day I will have to
give up and start using them. Its going to look weird. Because the new brown and
grays are just different enough to be noticably different. Do you know what I
mean?
I love Lego so much so I hate sounding like Im mad, I just want to write this to
see if its happening to everyone else. Are you using the new brown and grays or
trying to avoid them like me?

Thank you for your time, frm Baz

IMHTJBOATI

I have the same problem, I just paid for dark gray Lego on ebay and am similarly
upset.  ITS BLAY =,( I do have buckets of the three new colors, but also am
trying to avoid using and buying them.  But what do I do when people do this,
the poor ebay guy has no clue.  However bricklink people NEED to have a clue.
This shouldn't happen on bricklink =(

Anyone else have any advice.

Thanks,
Tiffeny Thompson