 Castle / 7717
Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 22:53:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
The first sign to redo, if you can get a good picture to work from, is the
famous, rare guarded inn sign. Make sure you make it as accurate as >possible...

If someone needs a great scan of the GI sign, I have one at home that I can
email to them.  It'd be great to have a guarded inn sign redone in Adobe
Illustrator, but the one I have will actually print out pretty nicely already.

The one thing extra that I might have preferred from the torsos created by
Kevin Hall would have been to have a printer friendly pdf file of them, as I
made for my tudor walls.  To see those pdfs, go to:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/gi/givariant.html

-- Richard