 Castle / 7698
Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 21:59:03 GMT

I'm glad you all like my designs.... I do have more... some peasent
torsos... when I get time, I'll put a link from my site..

By the way, is there any requests from anyone for some new designs????
Or, if you need anything existing re-drawn.... just scan it, and email it to
me.... scan them in RGB - 300dpi - and save them as a jpg with the
compression round 1/2

I'm thinking of making some village signs.... the little picture ones that
go above doors, or hang outside sops.... things like some shoes, for a
cobbler... some bread, for a baker.... etc.   I know with all our heads put
together, we can come up with a list of different medieval shoppes that I
can do signs for.

Kev... :  )
Come experience ANDRASTAVIA...
www.acay.com.au/~purple/