 Castle / 7708
Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:23:49 GMT

Alchemist
Apothecary
Bakery
Barrel/Bucket maker?
Blacksmith
Clothing/Seamstress/Tailor
Cobbler
Inn/s
Silversmith
Various Pubs
Wheel maker (was this a task of a blacksmith?)

Any takers? Kevin?

-Kyle

I would love to see some of these.  The questions of course is what paper
would I print them on ... Is there "sticker" paper out there?  Any advice and
maybe a how-to guide from someone who has done it before would be very
appreciated.

-- Pawel