 Castle / 7713
Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 18:30:45 GMT

You rock!  What material did you use for the lower half of those surcoats?
Is that just paper, or something thicker?
Peter

Thanks!
Basically its a heavy-grade matte-finish printer paper. After long attempts
to find the same material that TLG makes their cloaks and sails out of, I
gave up.
To this day I think its some sort of starched light-weight canvas. I found
similar material....but trying to print color on it was useless. Paper in
itself actually looks fine. You really can't even tell the difference.

- Kyle