 Castle / 7734
Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 15:15:39 GMT

But if you must
have color laserjet output for permanent color fastness,

Another thought: Can you use clear nail polish on top of an inkjet sticker
for permanence and the appropriate gloss?

Peter