 Castle / 7700
Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:47:06 GMT

I'm thinking of making some village signs.... the little picture ones that
go above doors, or hang outside sops.... things like some shoes, for a

The first sign to redo, if you can get a good picture to work from, is the
famous, rare guarded inn sign. Make sure you make it as accurate as possible...
:)