 Castle / 7694
Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:57:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all....
Just thought you might be interested in having a look at some custom torsos
I've been working on....

I've just redrawn the original ones...then modified them.
Feel free to download and use them... I'm eventually going to put a link
from my site, once I've got a whle heap.... enjoy...!!!

Kev...:  )

Wow Those are great.  Now I can make a white and black knight with the scale
mail torso.  The second and third from last will make great new forestmen
paterens.  I love the brown scale mail one, leather armor.  I have a few
forestmen that have the brown quilted bull's armor but I can really use
these.  I love the female ones too. tho the first couple immediatlly made
the simpsons pop into my mind. (perhaps it is the yellow skin) I'm
definitlly gonna use the white and orange one that is second from last.

has anyone made a shield out of the emblem for 6519 the turbo tiger
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6519? I have a few of them and bought a few
faded shields on brickbay for the purpose of makeing tiger shields.  for
these guys:

but I haven't gotten around to it yet. so if someone else has done it I
would appericiate if not I'll have to bring one into work tommorow and scan
his torso into the computer and make it into a shield over lunch.  (red
border white background and tiger head in center.  what do you think?)  If I
have time.  I'll post them when I get them done (if no one else has made any
yet)

John