 Castle / 7695
Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:42:59 GMT

I printed
them out on semi-gloss sticker paper, cut them out with an X-acto and placed
them on a few torsos.

Semi-gloss sticker paper... hmmm, tell me more!  To date, I've just been
using regular paper and glue.

Peter