 Castle / 7718
Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 23:28:03 GMT

Well I did it here is the shield I made LMKWYT.  not much creativity on my
part but.  it serves a purpose.

has anyone made a shield out of the emblem for 6519 the turbo tiger
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6519? I have a few of them and bought a few
faded shields on brickbay for the purpose of makeing tiger shields.  for
these guys:

but I haven't gotten around to it yet. so if someone else has done it I
would appericiate if not I'll have to bring one into work tommorow and scan
his torso into the computer and make it into a shield over lunch.  (red
border white background and tiger head in center.  what do you think?)  If I
have time.  I'll post them when I get them done (if no one else has made any
yet)

John