 Castle / 7692
Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:37:05 GMT

Kevin,

As a big fan of LEGO custom work, I must say those torsos are quite excellent!
Having made a few myself I'm guessing you used Illustrator? to make those?
Regardless...I accepted the invitation and downloaded your files. I printed
them out on semi-gloss sticker paper, cut them out with an X-acto and placed
them on a few torsos. *Very* cool. I might put some pictures up later if
anyone is interested.

Very encouraging to see someone else is into the same thing.

Other ideas for graphics might include "rocks" to put on 1x5x5 castle walls,
tapestries, paintings, and bardings (which stick on over standard ones).

Anyone up to the task?

-Kyle

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all....
Just thought you might be interested in having a look at some custom torsos
I've been working on....

I've just redrawn the original ones...then modified them.
Feel free to download and use them... I'm eventually going to put a link
from my site, once I've got a whle heap.... enjoy...!!!

Kev...:  )