 Castle / 7696
7695  |  7697
Subject:
Custom Stickers - was Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:30:35 GMT

them out on semi-gloss sticker paper, cut them out with an X-acto and • placed
them on a few torsos.

Semi-gloss sticker paper... hmmm, tell me more!  To date, I've just been
using regular paper and glue.

  So far I've only done some shields (for instance, look at the "knights"
section under characters:  http://www.necrobones.com/legos/medieval  ),
and what I did was buy a pack of full-sheet stickers for inkjet printers (a
package of 25 sheets was $10 at Staples). I scanned a few shields
so I could make duplicates, and also to get the shape right for custom
designs. I slightly miscalculated the size I should print as, since the
stickers came out about 1mm too big, but that's easily rectified in the
next batch I print. :)

  I love 8.5x11" stickers. :)  I uploaded a copy of my first attempt at
a shield label sheet... Give it time to download, it's over 700k, but
it's a full-sheet. When I told my graphics program to print it out as
20x25 cm, all the stickers were just a hair too big (by about a
millimeter or so), so if you try it, print it a tad smaller:

-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises