 Castle / 7720
Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 01:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Marchetti writes:

If someone needs a great scan of the GI sign, I have one at home that I can
email to them.  It'd be great to have a guarded inn sign redone in Adobe
Illustrator, but the one I have will actually print out pretty nicely already.

Can you email it to me then....

Kev.. :  )