 Castle / 7712
Re: Custom shop signs. WAS: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:41:02 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:

Alchemist
Apothecary
Bakery
Barrel/Bucket maker?
Blacksmith
Clothing/Seamstress/Tailor
Cobbler
Inn/s
Silversmith
Various Pubs
Wheel maker (was this a task of a blacksmith?)

Any takers? Kevin?

-Kyle

I would love to see some of these.  The questions of course is what paper
would I print them on ... Is there "sticker" paper out there?  Any advice and
maybe a how-to guide from someone who has done it before would be very
appreciated.

        -- Pawel

One thing I learned, at least with the sticker paper I have (it's very
flat.. like normal paper) In order to get a little gloss on the paper,
and keep the inkjet ink from running if it gets soaked for some reason..
I put some packing tape over it. You have to be very careful or you'll
get wrinkles, though I was able to cover all my walls with no problems!

I'd love to see some of the signs above also! made for brick or for 2
clip flags.  Also, if anyone is willing, I'd love to get some larger
stickers, I really don't mind if they cover a few bricks, I'd probably
leave them together anyway.. Though the stones usually seen around
windows or larger gates ie.
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/catalogs/1993/b93usc/b93usc-02.html
I've always wished Lego would make some parts like this to make it
easier to build.  Maybe someday :)

Tamy