 Castle / 7717
  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) If someone needs a great scan of the GI sign, I have one at home that I can email to them. It'd be great to have a guarded inn sign redone in Adobe Illustrator, but the one I have will actually print out pretty nicely already. The one thing (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: SOME CUSTOM CASTLE TORSOs I have done

(...) Can you email it to me then.... Kev.. : ) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)