 Castle / 727
Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Moquin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?
mine is the old knights helments from 6073 with the immovable face
grilles folowed by the old bullet helm

--
Well if you're talking helms, my favorite is the helm with the pig-faced
bassinet(sp?) or "moveable visor".  The new pikeman's helm looks kindof neat

The worst -> Hands Down the "Bat-Helm"

Dan M.

I concur completely; the Bat helmets are the worst.  In fact, I resent that
Castle legos went out with such horrible sets instead of with a bang.  In my
opinion Fright Knights are the worst sets in the two decades of Castle.