 Castle / 642
Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?
mine is the old knights helments from 6073 with the immovable face
grilles folowed by the old bullet helm

Let's see... the order I'd rank 'em in... how bout I rate 'em on a scale of 1
to 10? (10 is the best, 1 is worst)

Castle helmets:
8  Grille helmet
9  Moveable grille helmet ("pig nose?")
9  Bullet helmet
10 Bullet/Flare w/ nose guard helmet
3  Dragon Master's helmet
2  Bat Lord's winged helmet
8  New saucer helmet
5  Old-school moveable grille helmet

Other castle headwear:
4  Princess's conehead hat
4  Wizard hat
8  Hood
6  Robin Hood-style hat
9  Shoulder-length hair
4  King's Crown
3  Short "Boy" hair
1  "Pig tail" hair

Other castle-potential headwear:
10 Padme's hair
8  Qui-Gon Jin's hair
9  Darth Maul style hood

That'd be about how I rank them (at least in terms of castle usage... things
like the "pig tail" hair and short "boy" hair fit in very well in other places,
just not in castle. Did I forget any headgear that was used in a castle set?

DaveE