 Castle / 649
Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 23:13:24 GMT

I think the rating I would give the following is: (if helmet/hat not mentioned
is because it is considered junk in the independent study:-)

10 Grill helmet
10 Sallet Helmet (Visored
10 Bullet
8 barbute (not really a barbute since the flange is really suppose to be
chainmail, so would be a norman helm) Marked down 2 because of flange should
have just been the helm.
10 New helmet (forget the name) Real period style will fit in good. Better
that the barbute only because they should have made the barbute more accurate
to the real norman helm.
10 green robin hood hat
10 crowl

Best crest fig was the falcon most realistic, though lion would come close.
They will probably never make again because of cost. the silver and gold part.
:-(