 Castle / 644
Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Wilson writes:
what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?
mine is the old knights helments from 6073 with the immovable face
grilles folowed by the old bullet helm

My Favorites (Castle and Castle Compatible), from Best to Worst:

"Pig-Faced" Moveable Visor Helm
Bullet Helm
Cloak Cowl
Damsel Peaked Hat
Wizard/Witch Hat
Robin Hood Cap
Helm w/Noseguard (gaah! I hate forgeting names!)
Samurai Helm (gaah! I hate forgeting names!)
Padme's Hair
Peasant Cowl
Qui-Gon's Hair
Pirate Bandanna
Ninja Cowl
Dragon Helm (I always thought they looked kinda like Roman helmets)
King's Crown
Helm w/Grille
Bat Helm

Jeff

P.S.  I'll try to get my "custom" minifigs scanned in sometime soon.  There
aren't any painted figs or anything, just a lot of re-aranging of parts.