 Castle / 630
Subject:
what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:54:48 GMT

what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?
mine is the old knights helments from 6073 with the immovable face
grilles folowed by the old bullet helm

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com

Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?