 Castle / 712
711  |  713
Subject:
Favorite castle minifigs (was Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 00:25:24 GMT

Anyone done a favorite castle minifigs poll yet?

My vote is for the black falcon minifig with the bullet helment and bow
and arrow

Oh, me too.  I can't pick a single favorite minifig.  But that's
pretty close.  Particularly if tricked out with black bow and
quiver from the western sets.  I have one of those in a Postion
of Honor overlooking my computer right now.

If there's one I like more than that, it might be the figure with
dark brown armor from the Dark Forest sets.  He's standing
beside the black knight archer.

Of course, a question like this isn't limited only to the configurations
offered by the sets.   The third figure standing next to those is the
witch, but I've replaced her head with the female face from the
Adventurer sets.  A foxy witch*.  =)

--

jthompson@esker.com     "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily."

* Minx Kelly would approve - she posted protests re the ugly
  characterization of LEGO witches in r.t.l a few years back.