 Castle / 724
Re: Favorite castle minifigs (was Re: Gold/Silver Fig Crest?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 04:53:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Thompson writes:

Anyone done a favorite castle minifigs poll yet?

That would have to be the Black Knight with the foofy mustache.  He's so
cheerful-looking, he always makes me laugh.  Interestingly enough, he's
specifically a sailor - I don't think he's anywhere except on 6057 Sea Serpent
and Black Knight's Boat, with different costume.  His Fibblesnork pages:

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/minifig/blackknight-4.html
http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/castle/minifig/blackknight-5.html

He might be behind one of the mysterious full-face helmets, but I haven't found
him anywhere else yet.

Next?

Cheers, Heather