 Castle / 728
Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:15:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Manzo writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jason Fabisch writes:
I was just at Kay Bee.  Saw they had 2 6097 left.  Has 597 something pieces.
They had it on clearance for 40 bucks.  I have NO castle sets except a few
Ninja sets and the original Seige Tower and Yellow Castle.  I do not mix up • my
pieces either, so I wouldn't be buying it for the parts.  Is it still worth
getting?  They were also clearing out the witch with the dragon over her head
(Witches Windship?) for 5 bucks.  Any advice would be great.

Jason F.

If you want to start getting involved in the castle theme then I would
recommend 6097, because 2 years down the road when you're looking at that old
1998 catalog dreaming of that Night Lords Castle to add to your other castles
it may not be available. But if you just want it to put it on your shelf I
wouldnt recommend it.
As for the witches windship, I would buy 1 or 2 of them save it in the box,
then auction it off in 5 years.(thats all its good for):)

I agree to that, that's all the witch's windship is good for, if even.  Anyone
who's bought one or seen it built most likely wouldn't like another.  In fact,
would anyone like to take the one I have?