 Castle / 733
Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:03:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jaka Skrlj writes:

I agree to that, that's all the witch's windship is good for, if even. Anyone
who's bought one or seen it built most likely wouldn't like another.  In fact,
would anyone like to take the one I have?

Obcontrarian post #1:

The witch's windship was a good cheap source for the dome
bottom.  If you wanted to replace the bright yellow dome bottom
from the large aquanaut base with a black one, the windship is the
best way to do that.

It was also a cheap way to pick up witches and dragons, if you don't happen
to have enough of those and desire more.  Even if I didn't like the fright
knight line, I would have bought at least one to get the witch.  If you
put a more friendly face on her (and black legs) she's a pretty cool
little figure.

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"