 Castle / 735
Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:16:35 GMT

Where did you see the MTron set?

They were at the ZB on Route 1 by Mercer Mall and Market Fair.  But that was
about a month ago.  Last week they weren't there anymore.  They did have the
watches though, whoopie.(Note the sarcasm).

If you see anything on freaky sale like that again, email me.  I'm looking
forward to the Rock Raider stuff going on major clearance.  5 bucks for those
sets was an outright steal.  I would have bought a ton of them and made a huge
armada of nutzoid insects.  All controlled by my Queen in her Hornet Scout.
BWAaaa Haaaa Haaaa.  Anyway, back to reality.  Thanks for the help and advice
on the Castle set.

Jason F.