 Castle / 739
Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:37:18 GMT

Nephilim wrote:

The witch's windship was a good cheap source for the dome
bottom.  If you wanted to replace the bright yellow dome bottom
from the large aquanaut base with a black one, the windship is the
best way to do that.

That alone was a good enough reason for me to get one.  I use the black
dome bottoms as gun tubs on warships--they're very handy.  Regarding our friend
who's going to use them on spacecraft, consider this:  If you can get lots of tops
and bottoms in tan, you can make deuterium globes...

It was also a cheap way to pick up witches and dragons, if you don't happen
to have enough of those and desire more.  Even if I didn't like the fright
knight line, I would have bought at least one to get the witch.  If you
put a more friendly face on her (and black legs) she's a pretty cool
little figure.

Does anyone want lots of black dragons and some Willas?  I'm so sick of these
minifigs...and I'm darn near drowning in Bat Lords.  I don't want to give 'em up
free, of course, but I'd love to convert them to usefulness.  ;)

LFB.