 Castle / 682
681  |  683
Subject:
Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 14:57:54 GMT

I was just at Kay Bee.  Saw they had 2 6097 left.  Has 597 something pieces.
They had it on clearance for 40 bucks.  I have NO castle sets except a few
Ninja sets and the original Seige Tower and Yellow Castle.  I do not mix up my
pieces either, so I wouldn't be buying it for the parts.  Is it still worth
getting?  They were also clearing out the witch with the dragon over her head
(Witches Windship?) for 5 bucks.  Any advice would be great.

Jason F.