 Castle / 706
Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 15:31:49 GMT

Well, the large Aquashark sub ("Shark's Crystal Cave") and the #2-sized • Aquasharks
set are both still in stock at a KB ToyWorks here in NJ.  The bad side? • They're
still full price.

I live in NJ, which KB ToyWorks.  I live near QB Mall and work in the Newark
area near the IKEA.  I saw the Cave set at a Ames, but it was full price and
the box was mangled.  Sucks.  Then I saw Pip, Squeek and Wilfred had a few, so
I held out for their big 20% off sale.  They were all gone.  Sucks again.

(!!!)  The Planetary Prowler I bought up at $10/ea from a local
Wal-Mart.

Wow, a 250 piece set for 10 bucks!  Damn.  Not at my Wallmart, best still seen
is 20 and the Celestial Stinger I picked up for 20 also(normally 50).I'm still
kicking myself for not picking up the Big Rig Model Team for 60 bucks when it
was on sale at Zany Brainy.

Hmm, you guys are making me rethink this $40 castle.  I loved the way the huge
Ninja castle looked.  Does it even compare?

Jason F.

PS-anyone sees the Sharks Crystal Cave for relatively cheap, email me.  I've
seen some weird sets pop up now and then.  Just saw the Technic Space Shuttle,
some small MTron robot and a Unitron space ship all within the last month.
All in unopened boxes but the boxes were a little mangled(excluding the Space
Shuttle).