 Castle / 2132
Re: Lion's Cove Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:10:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri wrote:

I especially love your shot of Verneer with the skeleton - I tried to imitate
the blood in the Scar storyline but whereas yours looked like blood... mine
just looked like red tiles :-)

It's all in the angle.  The low angle on the Verneer pic obscures the basic
geometric shape of the red tiles.  The high angle on the Scar pics emphasizes
the geometric shape.

Steve