 Castle / 2105
Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bill Farkas writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

I will try to find another name, but I was also thinkin' about this pun -
"Asus" in hebrew means "the horse", so it was like saying his name was "Peg
the horse". Only problem is, nobody will get it ;-)

Shiri, Ma Shlomech,

I'm fine, thanks, how're you?

I would've gotten it. ;)

;-) I was talking to my sister and she suggested I call her (she's a her now)
Peggy...

By the way, in reference to your reply to my last message, yes, my Hebrew is a
little rusty, but also I wasn't sure if you male or female so I figured it
would be better to use the masculine form.

Sure, no prob - people get mixed up all the time. Maybe I should call myself
Sherry or Cherry or something ;-)

Mazal tov on your site, it's yofi (that's my favorite hebrew word).

Thanks!

Lehitraot,(again, be patient with my transliteration)

Actually, that's what people usually say when they finish up or leave. Or at
least that's what people used to say. Now it's just "bye"...

Bye,
-Shiri
http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/